Get our best available rate with our… Read more
The Palace of Versailles: Fountain Shows and Musical Gardens - From April 1st to 30 October 2022
From the end of May, discover the Musical Fountains Show, the Fountains Night Show, and the Musical Gardens open for the summer, through a walk in the gardens of the Château de Versailles!
The Palace of Versailles is as much known for its gardens and for its galleries.
Lavish fairways planted groves, botanical architecture that defies the imagination, fountains and ponds decorated with statues, the gardens of Versailles offer many surprises to visitors.
If the visit is a wonder in itself, the Château de Versailles offers to discover the secrets of the groves and their gushing waters in music, normally closed to the public.
It is in summer that the 14 groves open to visitors for free or guided walks. These sculpted treasures disclose veritable works of art hidden in the bushes. The grove of Colonnades, the grove of the Baths of Apollo, the grove of the Ballroom or the Three Fountains are masterpieces that beautifully combines art and nature.
Getting there while staying at Hotel Jardin Le Brea:
It is very easy!
Just take the metro line 4 to Vavin (top of our street), then change at St Michel for RER C to Château de Versailles!
- Musical Fountain Shows:
Set out to explore the fountains and groves with their water features spouting to the rythm of music. Several circuits are available to enable you to enjoy the numerous masterpieces of the gardens, or lead you to their most secret spots.
- Every Saturday and Sunday from April 2nd to October 30th (Sunday May 1st excepted).
- Every Tuesday from May 3rd to June 28th 2022.
- Friday April 15th, Ascension Thursday the May 26th, Thursday July 14th, Monday August 15th.
- Musical Gardens:
Enjoy a musical walk during summer: a moment of discovery, in the heart of the French gardens, to discover the groves which are exceptionally open to the public (no water displays of fountains)
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from April 1st to 29th (except Friday April 15th, day of the Musical Fountains Shows) and on Monday April 18th 2022.
- Every Thursday and Friday from May 5th to June 30th 2022 (except Thursday May 26th, day of the Musical Fountains Shows) and on Monday June 6th 2022.
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from Friday July 1stto Wednesday August 31st 2022 (except Thursday July 14th, day of the Musical Fountains Shows).
- Every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from September 1st to October 28th 2022.
- The Fountains Night Show:
When night falls, the Gardens are trnasformed to offer a stunning visual and musical treat as fountains and groves wome alive with colorful and dramatic lighting effects. This year once more, lighting and stage-effects artists will light up the gardens and display their surprising installations to the strollers: water features in the Mirror Fountain, laser streaking across the dark in the Colonnade Grove and the fireworks display in front of the Grand Canal by the Groupe F to conclude the evening's entertainment.
Every Saturday evening from June 11th to September 17th 2022, and on Thursday July 14th , from 8.30pm to 11.05pm, and on two exceptional nights, Monday August 15th (Fire Night Show) and Saturday September 24th (Electro Night Fountains Show).
- The Royal Serenade:
After the Musical Fountains Shows or before the Night Fountain Shows, the musicians and dancers of the Compagnie Baroque await you to join in a French-style ball in the sumptuous setting of the Hall of Mirrors.
Every Saturday from June 11th to September 17th, as well as Thursday July 14th and Monday August 15th 2022.
5 sessions (of 40 minutes each) are offered each evening at 6.30pm, 6.50pm, 7.10pm, 7.30pm and 8.00pm.
The skip-the-lines tickets are available at our reception!
The Palace remains open daily except Mondays, from 9:00 to 18:30.
More information at: http://en.chateauversailles.fr/